We are affiliated to the Lawn Tennis Association which runs arguably the most famous tennis tournament in the world – The Wimbledon Championships www.wimbledon.org
Each year our club is allocated tickets to this great event. Unfortunately, due to the pandemic, there will be NO allocation for 2021 ONLY.
Normally (from 2022 onwwards) if would like to enter the club Wimbledon Ballot to bid for tickets at this magnificent event then you must formally opt in as part of your British Tennis Membership profile. This process usually opens in September and you must have opted in by a specific date in February the following year to qualify.
In future, should you wish to be entered for the draw and you are not yet a British Tennis member then join now at http://www.lta.org.uk/britishtennismembership/ This process is completely free and takes only 2 to 3 minutes to complete.
Then click here for the form you’ll need to submit to be in the Draw (this link will be updated as soon as details are known).
The following were the ballot winners for the 2019 Tournament:
Centre court Elize Hird
Number 1 court Katy Foxford/David Miler
Number 2 court David Butterworth
Answers to FAQ’s
● All tickets are distributed in pairs.
● All club members that are current British Tennis Adult and Junior members (9 and over) at the time of running the ballot are eligible for inclusion in the Club Ballot.
● Any winner of a pair of tickets in a Club Ballot must use the tickets for themselves plus a guest. The guest does not have to be a British Tennis member.
● Any winner of a pair of tickets in the Club Ballot who is under the age of 16 on the date that the Ballot takes place must have permission from a parent/guardian in order to purchase the tickets and be accompanied by an adult when he/she attends The Championships.
● A British Tennis Member may only win a maximum of one pair of tickets.
● Tickets are to be paid for in advance before issue.
● Our Club is required to submit a club allocation sheet detailing which of our members (including British Tennis Membership numbers) have been allocated tickets and our members will also be required to sign an undertaking to abide by the Conditions of Sale.
● Tickets cannot be resold or transferred to someone else.
● Any person in breach of the above will be ejected from The Championships and be liable to legal action.
Thank you for supporting your local tennis club