Coaching of our Junior and Intermediate Members is by the qualified and independent, professional tennis coach, Chris Worwood, who has been successfully coaching our
members for a number of years.
Chris is a PTR instructor and LTA recognised. As well as being instrumental in bringing better tennis to Masham, Chris works for ‘No Limits Tennis Coaching Company’ improving
tennis in our region www.nolimitstennis.co.uk
Junior and Intermediate Coaching
Our Club is committed to providing subsidised coaching to young people in order to promote tennis in Masham and the surrounding areas. We are extremely grateful to the Black
Sheep Brewery www.blacksheepbrewery.com , a local company which sponsors our efforts to achieve our aim
Demand for coaching places is always high within our Junior section so please book early to avoid disappointment!
This is the ideal opportunity to take advantage of our amazing offer of just £2 per coaching session to young members in order to learn the basics and to improve skills and technique. Our coach Chris Worwood has undertaken this role very successfully for a number of years and will be known to many of you already.
● There are 10 sessions in total and all for only £10.00 plus annual membership per person.
● Sessions start on Friday 23rd April 2021 and are held each Friday during school term times.
● Juniors (8 – 11 years old) 4pm – 5pm.
● Intermediates (11 – 18 years old) 5pm – 6pm.
● Should a session be cancelled due to bad weather it will be replaced by an extra session.
Click here to download application form